Are you searching for employment opportunities in Tiruvannamalai District? The District Health Society (DHS) in Tiruvannamalai has recently announced job openings under the National Welfare Group Scheme.
If you have the right qualifications and experience, this could be your chance to join the healthcare sector and make a difference in the community.
Project Manager and Data Assistant Jobs In Tiruvannamalai
|பதவி||Govt Jobs (Project Manager & Data Assistant)|
|விண்ணப்பிக்க கடைசி தேதி||04/10/2023|
Tiruvannamalai Project Manager and Data Assistant Qualifications
Below are the eligibility details related to Project Manager and Data Assistant posts in Tiruvannamalai District Health Society:
Project Manager Qualifications
To be eligible for the Project Manager role, you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS/BNYS) from a recognized university
- Working Experience in Public Health
- Computer Knowledge
Data Assistant Qualifications
For the Data Assistant position, you should possess:
- Computer Application/IT/ Business Administration/B.Tech(C.S) or (IT) /BCA/BBA/BSC-IT
- One Year Diploma/Certificate Course in computer science from a Recognized Institute or university
- Minimum 1 Year Experience
- Tamil & English Typing Knowledge
Make sure to attach the following documents:
- Educational proof
- Mark proof
|Project Manager||திட்ட மேலாளர்|
|Data Assistant||தரவு உதவியாளர்|
|Project Manager||1 position available|
|Data Assistant||1 position available|
Salary Per Month (Rs)
|Start Date:||20th September 2023|
|End Date||4th October 2023|
Address for Application Submission
Submit your application to:
Honorary Secretary/Deputy Director Health Services,
District Welfare Society, Deputy Health Services Office,
Old Government Hospital Complex, Sengam Road,
Tamil: கௌரவ செயலாளர்/துணை இயக்குனர் சுகாதாரப் பணிகள், மாவட்ட நல வாழ்வு சங்கம், துணை சுகாதாரப்பணிகள் அலுவலகம், பழைய அரசு மருத்துவமனை வளாகம், செங்கம் சாலை திருவண்ணாமலை.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the career section of the Tiruvannamalai DHS website here.
- Ensure that your filled applications, along with relevant document photocopies, reach the above-mentioned DHS address by or before 4th October 2023, 5 PM.
- For further information, visit the DHS-TN website or drop by your local DHS during working hours.
What are the qualifications required for the Project Manager position?
To qualify for the Project Manager role, you need:
1) Bachelor’s Degree (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS/BNYS) from a recognized university
2) Working Experience in Public Health
3) Computer Knowledge
Where can I download the Tiruvannamalai DHS application form?
Application forms can be downloaded from the career section of the Tiruvannamalai DHS website here.
Is there any age limit mentioned for these Tiruvannamalai DHS 2023 positions?
No, there is no specified age limit mentioned in the notification.
Is this 04/10/2023 Tiruvannamalai DHS job opportunity temporary or permanent?
This Tiruvannamalai Project Manager and Data Assistant job opportunity is purely temporary and will not be made permanent at any time.
When will the interviews be conducted for the applicants?
Interviews will be conducted on the same day as the application is received. Ensure you submit your application before the deadline to be considered for an interview.
Please remember that this opportunity is on a temporary basis and will not be made permanent at any time. Due to the urgent need to fill these positions, applications should be submitted in person or by post to the above address before 4th October 2023 at 5:00 PM for contract-based employment. Interviews will be conducted on the day of application receipt. Don’t miss this chance to contribute to the healthcare sector and serve the community in Tiruvannamalai District. Apply now!
JobsTn M Raj is very proficient in article writing job-related vacancy details posts.