Roles and Responsibilities Job Description: Deputy Manager – Group Operations (Claims)
Purpose of the Job
Involved and responsible for the end-to-end processing of claims, ensuring adherence to the standard SLAs and TAT, ensuring the quality of processing, identifying risks.
And ensuring adequate monitoring mechanism, leading the team towards optimal operational efficiency, ensuring timely reporting and compliance on all regulatory matters.
The concerned individual should have strong expertise in domain knowledge from risk assessment & fair decision point of view.
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
Duties & Responsibilities: Operations Metrics:
- End-to-end adherence to TAT, SLA management, and processing of all Claims for Group business across
- channels. Monitor and ensure compliance to board metrics
- Manage and display adequate controls measures and monitoring across various processes with a view
- to enable efficient processing and also reduce overall risks for the function and organization
- Manage and handle channel expectations and sales relationships. Have continuous governance process put in place for channel partners and work towards resolution of pain-points, if any.
- Review of all upcoming and existing regulatory guidelines and displaying appropriate control reports/checks for adherence of the same
- Tracking, reporting and closing of all deviations noted with concerned authorities such as risk council,
- audit and compliance, statutory auditors etc
- Initiatives and Projects
- Be a part of Functional/Strategic initiatives which have large impact at organization level with 100% achievement of the project objectives.
- Ensure continuous process improvement by constantly looking at introducing automation initiatives such as RPA and other tools in order to eliminate non value adds.
- Ensure continued focus on process efficiency; cost optimization, digitization initiatives etc.
- Lead the teams towards the desired goals and drive ESAT and CSAT scores for the unit and function
- Relationship management across key functions such as Sales, Process, Audit, BS&T, Legal, Products at Corporate office and branches.
|Education||UG: Any Graduate|
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Good in Excel, Mail writing.
Excellent Interpersonal skills to manage the vendor.
Negotiation skills, data management, effective communication.
Good leadership skills, good in planning and execution.
Should have at least at least 4 years experience of Insurance operations Knowledge of Group Business product and systems.
|அறிவிப்பு||Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited|
|கடைசி தேதி||Update Soon|
|வேலை இடம்||இந்தியா, தமிழ்நாடு|
|கூடுதல் விவாதம்||Click Hare|
HDFC Life About HDFC Life:
HDFC Life, one of India’s leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 380+ branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns.
Our long-stated strategy of balanced product mix, diversified distribution, continuous product innovation and re-imagining insurance through effective use of technology has enabled us to continue our journey despite the ever-changing external environment. Company Info